Anastasia is a professionally trained Makeup Artist based in Sydney, Australia and has over a decade of experience in the industry. Her creative vision and talent is portrayed within every face she creates, enhancing ones natural beauty and catering to their style. In 2006 she completed a Certificate II in Makeup Services as she had a passion for makeup and beauty. Anastasia then went on to study and complete a degree in Visual Art and Design with a Major in Graphic Design in 2008, however her creative versatility and love for the art of makeup eventually lead her to a full time career as a Makeup Artist. Anastasia creates looks from Bridal, to Runway and Editorial. Her constant strive for perfection and high attention to detail is what makes her well-liked amongst clients.
For 6 years of her career Anastasia worked for Australia’s leading makeup brand Napoleon Perdis, where she was very much involved in being one of the Makeup Artists for many Fashion Shows. Anastasia was also a trainer for the Napoleon Perdis Makeup Academy, teaching the One Day Workshops and a Makeup Mentor for a small team she managed within a retail environment. She is also a qualified Trainer and Assessor and taught the Certificate II in Makeup Services at the Artistry of Makeup Academy in 2015.
One of Anastasia’s career highlights was working as one of the Makeup Artists for Rosemount Australian Fashion Week 2011 & Mercedes Benz Fashion Week 2012 for Napoleon Perdis. Anastasia has also worked on the following projects during her career.
- Makeup Artist at Fashion Palette 2010 for Napoleon Perdis
- Makeup Artist for Supre Online Catalogue Photo-shoot 2010 for Napoleon Perdis
- Makeup Assistant at Rosemount Australian Fashion Week –
Alex Perry 2010 for Napoleon Perdis
- Assistant/ Makeup Artist for Camilla Kaftan – Labrynth Collection
for Napoleon Perdis
- Rosemount Fashion Week 2011 – Makeup Artist for Taluah, Dion Lee, Sorronda, Rachel Gilbert, Carl Kapp, Ms Couture Fashion shows for Napoleon Perdis
- David Jones Autumn/Winter Fashion Launch 2012
- Mercedes Benz Fashion Week 2012 – Makeup Artist for Toni Maticevski, Camilla, Gail Sorronda, Christopher Esber, Fernando Frisoni for Napoleon Perdis
- Makeup Artist for Bec and Call Campaign Shoot 2013
- Makeup Artist for Bec and Call Campaign Shoot 2015
- Makeup Artist for Her Fashion Box Campaign Shoot May
Today, Anastasia runs a successful freelance business focusing on Brides and Special Events, Spray Tanning & Education. She enjoys teaching others the art of makeup artistry and offers flexible short courses and day workshops. Anastasia has recently been awarded by the Australian Bridal Industry Academy as the 'Best Bridal Makeup Artist 2017' in NSW .